summer flowers

summer flowers

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Almost Have my decorating Done

Yes, I missed yesterday.  I didn't meet the challenge, but I have learned a lot about what I want to do with my blogging.  I enjoy sharing and documenting what I like to do.  I don't need to do it every day, that is too much pressure, but I do want to continue.

Today I pulled out the boxes of decorations, I could not find some.  Maybe there is another box somewhere.  I will check again tomorrow.  But it was fun pulling out the old things and putting them around me.  I also got some more glass icicles from the artist that I bought mine from last year.  They look great on the garland.

I had fun getting the nutcrackers out and putting them up.  I may try to find a new one sometime next year.  I would like more across the cabinet.

See, a couple more would look good.  


I decided not to put up a tree, so the wooden ornaments are around the clock.  Most of these I got from my girl friend many years ago when she lived in Germany.  Some of them I got from Mom when she downsized.  But I have bought a couple to add to the group.


The front door looks good at night all lit up.  


Here is the new bobbin lace ornament that I got at the group Christmas party.  I love the little metal piece in the middle.  She designs beautiful patterns.



No comments:

Post a Comment