summer flowers

summer flowers

Friday, January 29, 2010

Feeling Better

Even talking for 9 hours at work today, my cough is better and I can say that I feel good!  It has been weeks and I have let a lot of stuff just go.  The weekend is here and I plan to get a little of the "catch up" done. 


I have been making good progress on the birthday warp, I may actually get it done.  I want to get the scarf off the Baby Mac this weekend and finish the tartan scarf warp to put on.  That will be a longish warp and will probably be on there for a while.  I promised my son a tartan scarf to go on his new coat and I want to give it to him before summer. 

Here is a picture of one of the fillet work pieces that I am using for a valance in the living-room.  I got this one at an antique store in Colorado when I was on the bus trip with my mom.  We did a 5k or 10k  walk each day for six days.

No comments:

Post a Comment