summer flowers

summer flowers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009


I wove napkins for our guild exchange. I was late getting the warp on (but from what I heard from the other weavers at the exchange, I was not that late!), so I didn't do a sample to test the sett. I ended up beating extremely hard and I could still not square up the design perfectly. I was beating so hard that I developed an upper arm pain and have been doing exercises to help it. Maybe I messed up the rotor cuff again, that is what the pain feels like. The nurse at work said to baby it a while. Well, I have put off weaving for a few weeks, but today put on a new warp. Winding the warp was hard, I had to give it a rest several times... that right arm is still tender. Anyway, I will try to put a picture of the towels in the colors I wove.

No comments:

Post a Comment